HIGH PERFORMANCE AND STREAMING BANDWIDTH
Cirracore offers high-performance, low-latency bandwidth from Tier 1 providers, required in high-traffic sites and game hosting sites or any application where user experience is critical to the success of the site or service.
AT&T has completed a state-of-the-art OC-192c National IP Network, providing for diversely routed OC-192c circuits engineered to facilitate fiber and hardware redundancies and accommodate any network or hardware facility failures.AT&T Dedicated Internet Access is based on a Cisco-Powered Network.
At the core of the AT&T ATM network is an MPLS backbone that provides high-speed reliability, low congestion, and consistent performance. The backbone uses high-speed ATM cell relay nodes connected by a network of DS3s, OC3s and OC12s trunks. AT&T Local ATM Service will connect you to your other locations in the same LATA .Your domestic and/or international ATM Service can interconnect to your local ATM locations for a complete solution.
Features and Options
- Flexibility and scalability to connect many locations with ease, offering you global reach no matter where or how you are doing business
- 24x7 monitoring and maintenance will ensure your network is operational to meet your business demands
- Simplified migrations and network reconfigurations allow your network to keep pace with your changing business needs
- The most extensive array of cutting-edge technology options in the industry, enabling you to customize the service to meet your demanding requirements
- AT&T's global packet network components are fully redundant and restoration is done in milliseconds - you won't even notice if the network has re-routed your traffic
- Verizon owns and operates one of the most expansive IP backbone networks in the world.
- The Verizon Business global network includes more than 485,000 route miles, including terrestrial and undersea cable, spanning six continents and access to another 187,000 route miles from Verizon Telecom.
- Verizon Business provides voice, data and Internet services on its state-of-the-art fiber-optic network, reaching customers in more than 2,700 cities and 150 countries.
- Verizon Business provides high-capacity connections to more than 120,000 buildings around the globe.
- The Verizon network is large enough to circle the world 18 times.
- With more than 1 terabit of aggregated backbone capacity in North America, the Verizon network carries data traffic up to 40 Gbps in the United States and 2.5 Gbps in Europe.
- Verizon Business currently operates seven satellite facilities located throughout the United States including Hawaii and Guam.
- Verizon Business also operates satellite links to more than 200 teleports worldwide in approximately 90 countries, for government and business customers.
- The Verizon network operates at speeds up to OC-192, the fastest available.
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) is deployed on the OC-192/OC-48 North American and European IP backbone networks to improve traffic engineering and management.
Next-Generation Submarine Cable Network System
- Verizon Business carries IP, data and voice customer traffic on its global IP global network, including traffic on more than 65 submarine cable networks worldwide.
- Verizon Business is the only U.S.- based provider to be a charter member of a new consortium building the Trans-Pacific Express (TPE) optical cable network system that, when completed in 2008, will link the United States and the China mainland.
- Verizon Business is the only U.S. consortium member of the SEA-ME-WE-4 undersea cable network system that spans 20,000 kilometers and reaches 14 countries in Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Western Europe.
- Verizon Business is the first to deploy undersea mesh technology - providing multiple diverse paths for voice and data traffic reliability - to connect major submarine cable systems traversing the Atlantic Ocean with seven-way diversity. Verizon Business also deployed five-way diversity on its Pacific Ocean submarine cable networks.
Cable & Wireless is one of the world's leading international communications companies. It operates through two standalone business units - International and Europe, Asia & US.
The International business unit operates integrated telecommunications companies in 33 countries offering mobile, broadband, domestic and international fixed line services to residential and business customers, with principal operations in the Caribbean, Panama, Macau, Monaco and the Channel Islands.
The Europe, Asia & US business unit provides enterprise and carrier solutions to the largest users of telecoms services across the UK, US, continental Europe and Asia - and wholesale broadband services in the UK.
To support the rapid increase of Internet traffic, NTT Communications has been continuously upgrading its global Tier 1 IP backbone, the "NTT Com Global IP Network". This high quality Tier 1 IP backbone has been enhanced both in terms of bandwidth to support end users' broadband Internet usage, and in terms of direct connection to major ISPs in Asia, the U.S., Europe and Oceania. The backbone is the world"s largest IPv6 backbone and has been fully upgraded to run dual stack - both IPv4 and IPv6. The network also currently boasts the industry's largest dedicated Internet bandwidth in Asia Pacific and between Japan and the U.S. to provide end users with fast, smooth global Internet connections. Moreover, this IP backbone is managed by one single policy end to end with industry leading SLAs.
NTT Communications intends to invigorate the business to become a full-fledged global IP solution company, providing a wide range of high value-added and award winning IP services. NTT Communications was presented the "Best Managed Service" award at the World Communication Awards (WCA2007) in London on November 28, 2007. NTT Communications also won the top prize "Best Global Carrier" award as the first Japanese/Asian carrier at the World Communication Awards (WCA2004) in 2004. Our innovative IPv6 Services were also honored with awards for "Best New Service", which follows the winning of "Best Technology Foresight" at WCA2002 in 2002. We have also been actively pursuing measures to enhance security and have obtained BS 7799 for information security management and the ISMS Compatibility Evaluation System certification.
Our Global IP Network Service assures you the same excellent service both inside and outside your country with 24 x 7 superior customer support and maintenance. In addition to superior levels of support we also offer some of the most aggressive Service Level Agreements in the industry. Our Global IP Network Service assures you the same excellent service both inside and outside your country with 24 x 7 superior customer support and maintenance. Our Global IP Network is the best choice for building and expanding your IP network worldwide.