Customer Site Cloud-in-a-Rack(TM)
A Private Cloud-in-a-Rack™ powered by VMware vCloud Datacenter in Your Datacenter
Privacy, Security, Segregated Hardware, Reliability, Scalability - everything you demand from a Private Cloud, and in your datacenter.
A platform you can trust to handle your business needs while maintaining regulatory and governance compliance. Cirracore offers a robust cloud platform designed around your business requirements, setup and tested, shrink-wrapped and shipped to your datacenter. Cirracore handles the management remotely and can provide as much or as little management that the customer requires.
Cirracore offers Cloud-in-a-Rack on a monthly payment model.
Powerful Cloud Management Console
Starting with a robust, easy to use yet secured user interface, Cirracore gives enterprise access to a fully virtualized environment without the hassle of having to understand the inner-workings of hypervisors and other virtualization stack overhead. Next, by providing built in firewall support in addition to the ability to front-end the security environment with your choice of Cisco or Foundry gear for VPN and additional security, Cirracore enables customers to have the environment they require instead of cutting corners to fit into a pre-packaged, non-flexible VM environment. Customer environments are fully segmented off from any other network traffic and are enabled with virtual VLAN support within the cloud environment, offering the highest levels of security.
Cloud Management Console
- vCloud Director Cloud Management Console that gives you complete control of your cloud environment that abstracts the low-level layers of VMware.
- Reduces learning curve and ramp up for migrating your environment to the cloud
- Manage VM's, memory, storage, networking, firewall rules. Stop/start, reboot and more...
Private Cloud Features
- Segregated hardware and networking for the most flexible and physically secure configurations.
- Powered by VMware vCoud Datacenter
- Fully managed from the hypervisor down
- High Availability (HA), automatic failover
- SATA, SAS, and SSD Storage options
- Secure VMs
- VMs come with Windows, Linux, or FreeBSD
- Guaranteed vCPU processors, memory, and storage allocated to your cloud for Virtual Machines (VMs).
- Optional Site Recover Manager (SRM) services to cover your data backup and VM recovery requirements between different data centers.
- Robust firewalling and IP load-balancing features, the ability to custom define your Operating Systems, and full support for BSD, Microsoft, and Linux environments.
- Penetration and compliance testing by Securisea and Clear Skies Security.
- IP reputation monitoring, botnet and malware detection performed by ipTrust.
- Reduce cost without sacrificing performance, security or reliability,
Enterprise-class Cloud Infrastructure
A cloud environment's reliability centers on robust hardware. Cirracore only utilizes enterprise standard HP Servers and EMC and NetApp SANs. All servers feature dual, redundant power supplies and disks for the hypervisor base environment, backed by dual network cards and connectivity to both redundant power feeds as well as redundant, upstream switches, ensuring that there are no single points of failure. Optionally, Cirracore can manage customer purchased gear (IBM, Dell, HP, SuperMicro currently supported) in addition to most enterprise SANs and network appliances (Cisco, Foundry, HP, Juniper, Nortel).
Cirracore Private Cloud offerings run on fully redundant high performance Cisco network, firewall, and IDS infrastructure provide the highest availability and security from the industry’s most recognized network leader. A Cisco technology-powered cloud supports stringent security, privacy, performance, and high-availability requirements for the SLAs for cloud computing.
Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
Cirracore offers VMware Site Recover Manager (SRM) services to replicate VMware environments in customer data centers to a Private Cloud hosted by Cirracore. SRM is an efficient and easy way to have your VM's and data backed up to a secure Cirracore site. You can also SRM from a Private Cloud hosted at Cirracore to your own datacenter or another Cirracore datacenter.