Enterprise Cloud with Dedicated Resource Pools, VPN Capability powered by VMware
High-availability (HA), Dedicated Resource Pools, Certified Secure, High Performance Cloud Infrastructure in an Enterprise Cloud powered by VMware vCloud Datacenter
Privacy, VPN Security, Dedicated Resource Pools, Reliability, Scalability - everything you demand from a Private Cloud. A platform you can trust to handle your business needs while maintaining regulatory and governance compliance. Cirracore offers a robust cloud platform designed around your business requirements, in an environment that is secure, redundant, and carrier neutral, offering lightening fast, secured network access to the world's top performing Tier I carriers with a 100% network uptime guarantee.
Cloud Management Console
- vCloud Director Cloud Management Console that gives you complete control of your cloud environment that abstracts the low-level layers of VMware.
- Reduces learning curve and ramp up for migrating your environment to the cloud
- Manage VM's, memory, storage, networking, firewall rules. Stop/start, reboot and more...
Enterprise Cloud Features
- Dedicated resource pools for the flexible and secure configurations.
- Connect to 180+ Network Providers
- VMware vCloud Datacenter
- Fully managed from the hypervisor down
- High Availability (HA), automatic failover
- Superfast 10Ge Network
- Secure VMs
- VMs come with Windows, Linux, or FreeBSD
- Guaranteed vCPU processors, memory, and storage allocated to your cloud for Virtual Machines (VMs).
- Rplication and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Robust firewalling and IP load-balancing features, the ability to custom define your Operating Systems, and full support for BSD, Microsoft, and Linux environments.
- Penetration and compliance testing by Securisea and Clear Skies Security.
- IP reputation monitoring, botnet and malware detection performed by ipTrust.
- Reduce cost without sacrificing performance, security or reliability,
Powerful Cloud Management Console
Starting with a robust, easy to use yet secured user interface, Cirracore gives enterprise access to a fully virtualized environment without the hassle of having to understand the inner-workings of hypervisors and other virtualization stack overhead. Next, by providing built in firewall support in addition to the ability to front-end the security environment with your choice of Cisco or Foundry gear for VPN and additional security, Cirracore enables customers to have the environment they require instead of cutting corners to fit into a pre-packaged, non-flexible VM environment. Customer environments are fully segmented off from any other network traffic and are enabled with virtual VLAN support within the cloud environment, offering the highest levels of security.
Enterprise-class Cloud Infrastructure
A cloud environment's reliability centers on robust hardware. Cirracore only utilizes enterprise standard HP Servers and EMC and NetApp SANs. All servers feature dual, redundant power supplies and disks for the hypervisor base environment, backed by dual network cards and connectivity to both redundant power feeds as well as redundant, upstream switches, ensuring that there are no single points of failure. Optionally, Cirracore can manage customer purchased gear (IBM, Dell, HP, SuperMicro currently supported) in addition to most enterprise SANs and network appliances (Cisco, Foundry, HP, Juniper, Nortel).
Cirracore Private Cloud offerings run on fully redundant high performance 10Ge Cisco network, firewall, and IDS infrastructure provide the highest availability and security from the industry’s most recognized network leader. A Cisco technology-powered cloud supports stringent security, privacy, performance, and high-availability requirements for the SLAs for cloud computing.
Cirracore offers replication services to replicate VMware environments in customer data centers to a Private Cloud hosted by Cirracore. This is an easy way to have your VM's and data backed up to a secure Cirracore site. You can also replicate from a Private Cloud hosted at Cirracore to your own datacenter or another Cirracore datacenter.