CIRRACLOUD Cloud Hosting - Secure and Reliable Utility Pay-for-Capacity Cloud
Cirracore's Cirracloud™ sets the bar for Cloud Server and Storage uptime, performance, security, control, and flexibility in utility cloud computing based on VMware®, hosted at Equinix.
Getting Started is Easy
Cirracore Cloud hosting delivers the rock solid cloud servers, cost effective, vendor-neutral cloud environment you've been searching for in a fully redundant, SAS 70 Type II certified, secured facility with multiple Tier 1 low-latency bandwidth connectivity. Whether you just need a few Virtual Machines for development or hundreds of VMs to virtualize your company's infrastrucure, we've got you covered. We consult with each customer to ensure their environment is configured correctly to meet their application requirements.
Cloud Management Console
- Cloud Management Console to manage VM's, storage, networking, firewall rules, snapshotting, stop/start, reboot and more...
- Reduces learning curve and ramp up for migrating your environment to the cloud
- Manage VM's, memory, storage, networking, firewall rules. Stop/start, reboot and more...
Cloud Server Features
- High Availability (HA), automatic failover
- Fully managed from the hypervisor down
- Secure fiber-channel attached storage
- Secure VMs
- Persistent VMs and Storage
- Windows, Linux, or FreeBSD included w/ VMs
- Guaranteed vCPU processors, memory, and storage allocated to your cloud for Virtual Machines (VMs) - each is configurable
- Snapshot engine to cover your data backup and VM recovery requirements
- Robust firewalling and IP load-balancing features
- Ready-built templates make it easy to spin up VMs
- Custom define your Operating Systems with full support for Microsoft, Linux, and FreeBSD environments
- Penetration and compliance testing by Securisea and Clear Skies Security.
- IP reputation monitoring, botnet and malware detection performed by ipTrust.
- Reduce cost without sacrificing performance, security or reliability
Built for Enterprise Applications
Need to run a Microsoft SQL Server farm, Exchange Mail for your company, or just need robust Internet Information Servers in your farm? What about an Apache web server or full MySQL support or a Qmail mail server? Cirracloud from Cirracore provides the ability to run your environment the way you want it. The Cirracloud includes templates that allow you to quickly deploy Windows Server and Linux packages. You can also save your custom templates to deploy applications when you need them.
The Most Robust Platform Available
Cirracore offers the best features of a truly elastic cloud solution using VMware's hypervisor backend, high performance 48-Processor Cores with 128 GB RAM servers, a robust data repository backend connected by fiber channel, redundant SAN arrays, and a fully redundant Tier I carrier-grade network connecting your environment to the internet. The Cirracore Cirracloud resides directly on the Internet backbone giving the lowest network latency possible.
Fully redundant high performance Cisco network, firewall, and IDS infrastructure provide the highest availability and security from the industry’s most recognized network leader. A Cisco technology-powered cloud supports stringent security, privacy, performance, and high-availability requirements for the SLAs for cloud computing.
Cirracloud Cloud Security
Cirracore has deep roots in Internet security and understands the importance to its global customer base of providing a highly secure Cloud for mission critical applications. Cirracore has partnered with three independent world class Internet security firms to provide enterprise cloud security monitoring, compliance monitoring and penetration testing. Securisea and Clear Skies Security provide both compliance and penetration testing services. ipTrust provides IP reputation monitoring and botnet and malware detection.