Colocube Cloud Services
Enterprise and Private Clouds, Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Colocube provides cloud solutions as an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) model. Colocube has two cloud services offerings, a managed Enterprise Cloud computing solution and a managed Private Cloud computing solution.
Colocube solutions utilize platforms by Citrix and VMware coupled with a web-based Cloud Management Console that provides a single pane of glass to control your cloud environment. A carrier neutral, low-latency platform ensures that your virtualization servers are always running, always available. Security is Colocube's priority and a critical component for an enterprise-class cloud. Colocube's cloud is penetration tested and certified by renowned security firms Securisea and Clear Skies Security. IP reputation monitoring, botnet and malware detection is performed by ipTrust.
Why Colocube Cloud Services?
- Colocube's cloud management portal reduces the learning curve of ramping up in cloud and provides the same look and feel for both VMware and Citrix.
- High Availability (HA) with automatic failover by default for improved business continuity.
- IP Load balancing and firewall included.
- 100% Network Uptime. World-class data centers.
- Colocube guarantees the vCPU processors, memory and storage allocated to your cloud.
- Fully-managed for complete IaaS outsourcing and low-level support so you can focus on your business applications.
- Security that's rock-solid and certified by third party security firms.
- Keep up with market demands and rapidly adjusting capacity and services as needed.
- Reduce IT maintenance and spend by leveraging a virtual infrastructure as a service.
- Rapidly implement security policies and monitor them for IT compliance and reduce regulatory risk.
- Run multiple operating systems such as Windows and Linux in the same environment.
Pay-for-capacity utility model starting at 6 cents/hour. Fully managed from the hypervisor down, High Availability (HA), automatic failover, secure storage, secure VMs. Complete control via web console to manage VM's, storage, networking, firewall rules. Stop/start, reboot and more...
Physically separated hardware for ultimate configuration and control of your environment. Complete control via Colocube's custom Cloud Management Portal to manage VM's, storage, networking, firewall rules. Stop/start, reboot and more...
Centralize desktops across your organization and control deployments, patches and updates to remote locations. Control desktops for regulatory and IT compliance.