Cirracloud is hosted in Equinix International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) facilities which have the utmost reliability and security records in the industry.
Cirracore's Cirracloud is hosted in the new Equinix International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) Atlanta (AT1) facility where Colocube is the anchor tenant. Equinix facilities are second to none in uptime reliability and physical security.
Equinix facilities are home to:
- 625+ networks
- 10 of the top 10 Internet content companies
- 10 of the top 10 global MPLS providers
- 50+ exchanges and trading platforms
- 350+ buy- and sell-side firms
- 130+ financial service providers
- 2 of 3 global GRX fabrics for mobile carriers
- 24 of 35 GRX operators for global data roaming services
- Customers such as Adobe, eBay, Akamai, Accenture, Google, Merrill Lynch, PayPal, Yahoo!, Zanga and YouTube
Cirracore's data centers support the most robust power infrastructures available in any given market with a minimum of N+1 redundancy to provide the highest level of uptime.
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems prevent power spikes, surges,and brownouts while redundant backup diesel generators provide additional fuel to keep the data center powered up in the event that public utility fails.
SPECIFICATIONS (Minimum per facility)
- AC raceways with 2N distribution
- AC power delivery via redundant UPS systems with multiple generator backup
- 48 hours of generator fuel and contracts with multiple providers
- Isolation K factor transformers used for 480 volt UPS to 208/120 volt. K factor of 20.
- Multiple utility feeds
- Multiple power transformers
- 6 kW per cabinet
Cirracore is expert at engineering high density solutions and demands the cooling infrastructure to provide these solutions to customers. All of Colocube’s data centers support a minimum of N+1 redundancy in cooling infrastructure. Cirracore's high density solutions-capable data centers provide N+2 and 2N redundancy and thermal energy storage to provide temperature stability.
- 13,652 BTUH per cabinet
- Six (6) 750-ton centrifugal chillers
- Six (6) variable primary chilled water pumps
- Six (6) condenser pumps
- Six (6) cooling towers
- 24 air handling units in colocation area
Cirracore's pedigree is Internet security with many of the Cirracloud staff having an Internet security background. Physical and network security is paramount for all Colocube customer solutions. With the increased complexity of security threats, such as malicious Internet worms, denial of service (DoS) attacks, and e-business application attacks, achieving efficient network intrusion security is critical to maintaining the highest high level of protection.
- Lobby security
- 24x7 guards
- Bullet-proof glass
- Bullet-proof Kevlar entry walls
- Shipping and receiving walled off from colocation area
- Real-time video surveillance with 24x7 monitoring
- Biometrics/Key Code Combination Access to all areas and cages
- Identity verification - advanced ticket required
- Alarm/key monitoring
- Man-traps in all access areas
- Motion detection and CCT surveillance
- Layered Network Security
- Cisco Carrier-grade Firewalls
- Cisco Carrier-grade IDS/IPS
- Third-party Internet Security firm monitoring and testing services
Cirracore's data centers are equipped with state-of-the-art fire detection and suppression systems.
- Multi-zoned, dry-type, double-interlock pre-action fire suppression system
- Heat-activated fire suppression
- Laser-based Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)